|New Year Offer|
|Registration Charges (Non-Refundable) - NIL|
|Free fiber: 120 meters will be free. Post 120m, extra fiber will be charged as per existing rate @ 15/m. Device Charges: 1999/- Including GST ( Non-Refundable )|
- The offer starts from 1st Jan 2021 and valid till 31st Jan 2021.
Terms & Conditions :
a. Disconnection is not allowed during the minimum hire period of 12 (Twelve) Months from the date of connection
b. The subscriber shall surrender the Optical Network Unit, Wireless Router & the pay the monthly charges with GST for the remaining months of the minimum hire period in case disconnection is done before 12 (Twelve) months and submit the Optical Network Unit & Wireless Router.
c. In the event of disconnection after the minimum hire period, the subscriber shall surrender the Optical Network Unit & Wireless Router in working condition. This clause will not be applicable only if the subscriber had paid for purchase of Optical Network Unit & Wireless Router
- Warranty & replacement of equipment
a. Optical Network Unit, if faulty, will be replaced free of cost for a period of 12 months, post which the client will have to purchase at existent rates. There will be no replacement of equipment which are burnt due to power fluctuations. Subscriber is therefore advised to use from spike busters for connecting these devices.
b. Wireless Router/Wireless Optical Network Unit, if faulty, will be replaced free of cost for a period of 12 months, post which the client will have to purchase at existent rates. There will be no replacement of equipment which are burnt due to power fluctuations. The clients should be advised to use from spike busters for connecting these devices
c. Adapters, for Optical Network Unit as well as Wireless Router or Wireless Optical Network Unit carry no warranty and in case its burnt, the customer will have to pay to get new adapters.
- Bandwidth Speed is guaranteed till SymBios Network Operations Center (NOC)
- GST @ 18% Extra applicable on all Tariff Plans and Registration Charges
- Data Transfer Limit is a total of upload and download data transfer.
- Data Transfer Limit cannot be carried forward to next billing cycle.
- FTTH plans cannot be provisioned on ADSL & WiFi connections.
- Our billing cycle is monthly pre-paid. Bills are raised by the first week.
- Due date is 20th of every month. Late fine of are charged for non-payment beyond this date.
- Non-payment of bills beyond two months is liable to be disconnected without any further intimation.
- All other Terms & Conditions