1. Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
• Multiple times debiting of Subscriber’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Subscriber’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Subscriber.
• Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Subscriber Card/Bank Account but the payment for a SymBios Broadband Bill is unsuccessful. Subscriber’s account will be updated at no extra cost provided the amount is credited in SymBios Bank Account. However, if in such cases, Subscriber wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
2. The Subscriber will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by SymBios through electronic mode in favour of the Subscriber and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the registration form, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
5. In case of any queries, please call SymBios Helpdesk on 1800 120 9737 or write to email@example.com